what bothers me the most if that when I share a favorite character with others, they definitely can defend them better than I ever will…
i want to create a tv show about a group of friends where they’re all queer except the one token cishet friend who’s only there to say stereotypical “straight” things for laughs like “macklemore got me into rap” and “my mom and i got into a fight because she wouldn’t buy me a fourth obey snapback”
Or we could just stop stereotyping people.
If I consider you a close friend chances are I’m gonna be at least a little gay with you
ok but literally how
- me: im so tired, i could collapse into bed and sleep for a year..
- me: gets in bed
- me: how was earth created
- me: who made microwaves
- me: how does the internet even work
- me: i'm hungry
- me: feels bad about something i did 4 years ago
- me: remembers 73 unfinished tasks
- me: too tired to sleep